Old November 16th 06, 03:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy,ne.weather,demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
nightbat

Default More Troubling Planetary News

nightbat wrote

Mitch Crane wrote:

nightbat wrote in
:

nightbat

Grab hold of yourself man this is the Captain speaking, no
pun
for this is planetary reality. Just as it was measured incoming 8
inches or second wave double that it could have been 60 inches or 60
feet wiping off the entire Northern coast of Japan, oh mercy!

Mitch

Oh mercy is right. I don't have my Playstation 3 yet.

nightbat

This was not a drill Mitch or game for the planetary land
coasts are under stress of potential global flooding. Forget Playstation
3 cause it most likely an oh so well planned world conspiracy for who
ever heard of delivering only 5 or 10 #3 units to each Walmart store
while hundreds even maybe thousands potentially riot and clamor outside,
oh mercy! Man your duty stations forget your playstations the 3s have a
glitch in them anyway that they can't play some older games without an
software upgrade. They go on US sale tonight by the way so wear anti
riot gear and jackets for your own safety.

on alert,
the nightbat