Old December 8th 13, 03:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LXNAV V3 Issues

On Sunday, December 8, 2013 9:04:09 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Good morning ... anybody have experience with the LXNAV V3 ... how do you like the unit ... any issues with installation, operation, maintenance or support.

Thanks ... kk

I bought one of the first units that came to US. I flew with it last season along ClearNav variometer. I must say it is a very good variometer at a really low price. The variometer also allows to change the scale, very helpful in weak condition.

The only issue I had with it was setting up altimeter before the flight it takes way to many rotations to set it. I finally decided not to show the altimeter as a result and display STF instead.

You will be very happy with this variometer.

"AK"