Old May 7th 19, 09:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default Uploading igc files to the OLC using LX9000 WiFi (LX Connect)

has anyone been able to upload their flight directly from their LX9xxx?

I went through the process, leaving the co-pilot data blank and choosing the takeoff location and finally clicking on accept.

I got a red font message saying that the copilot data was not valid, it didn't seem to accept a "blank" in the copilot name and dob.

I have had great luck with the WiFi except for uploading to the OLC;
I can easily update any new firmware, e-mail my igc file to myself and download SkySight forecasts

Dan
7DR