Old April 11th 20, 10:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default What have we learned from all this?

On Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 2:57:54 PM UTC-4, Dan Daly wrote:
On Saturday, April 11, 2020 at 2:37:27 PM UTC-4, Martin Gregorie wrote:
On Sat, 11 Apr 2020 09:55:15 -0700, Shaun Wheeler wrote:

They only apply to conservative news outlets.

Nobody could possibly mistake the turn Murdoch enterprises took when
they started selling out to Disney.

..but Redtops have always been like that, regardless of who owned them.

The only tabloid worth reading was the much-missed "Sunday Sport".

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

Is that similar to "The Scottish Sporting News"? I picked up a copy of that on a detachment to Kinloss to educate myself on how the local football teams were doing... not much sports in it, turns out.

Scottish Sporting News, That is like kissing your sister, you could do better or you could do worse.