Old July 5th 06, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Matt Whiting

Default Ladies & Gentlemen: Happy Fourth!

Quilljar wrote:

Matt Whiting wrote:

Quilljar wrote:

For all its foibles, we Americans still live in the free-est
country in history, and let's not ever forget it. Better yet,
let's make sure it stays that way!

Now go celebrate Independence Day -- by flying!

Not even close. Firearms are much more restricted in Australia than
here. I'm not familiar with NZ laws in this area. And GA down under
is also much more restricted.

Matt

Hmmm, I would have thought that restricting firearms was increasing the
freedom of people who don't want to be shot! Ah! Maybe that is why you call
it 'The Land of the Brave' !

Shows how little you know about freedom. Do you think freedom is
obtained by simply asking your oppressors to please go away? Or
maintained the same way?

Matt