Old December 16th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
http://www.aero-news.net/news/featur...B643&Dynamic=1

Gee, he lost his chase plane according to your cite. No witnesses no
record.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Still trying to prove intelligence? Notice the word "barograph" in the
article? chuckle Get over it.

Yawn, is there an unbiased party who who verified calibration of said
barograph, sealed said barograph, placed said barograph in the aircraft
and verified that said barograph remained sealed with its original seal
and verified the maximum altitude upon completion of the attempt?

Go ask Jim. That is, assuming you can muster the cojones to do so, given no
one else around seems to have any when it comes to going to the source. All
bark, no bite.

My point is he made a claim and has yet to prove it. If he wants to be
taken seriously on this point he should have submitted it to a controlling
authority. It really isn't that difficult to understand.

I don't think he really gives a damn what anyone else here thinks of what he
did or didn't do, Dan. If you haven't figured that out yet, here's your
chance.

Juan

As a publisher he should care what people think of him. I used to
read ANN, but don't anymore. He's a proven liar which makes me suspect
everything he says.

On the other hand you criticize people who question his claims
without providing any proof of your own.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired