Old February 25th 08, 08:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Peter Hucker[_2_]

Default plane lands on highway - "Plane lands on highway (smaller).avi" (1/9) 7.2 MBytes yEnc

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 13:36:21 -0500, "Steve Vernon"
wrote:

"David Hartung" wrote in message
adelsonsl wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/...lane.land.wthr

Am I the only one who thought the plane was taking off?

the "story" is, a plane makes an emergency landing. The "video" is, the
repaired plane taking off.
Not surprisingly, there were no newscameras on site to shoot the landing.

I can't see the video on that link (tried two browsers). Play button
is greyed out.

But attached is one where it's landing (reduced to 8MB, original is
80MB).
--
This message has been brought to you by solar and wind power. Who needs the national grid?

Why is bra singular and panties plural?