Old April 5th 17, 06:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Smith

Default Improved live tracking for the SSA membership?

Lane,

Not trying to start a war, I apologize if I've offended you or your teams work. I see the potential for the tracking and I'd love to direct more people to the site to stream the live feeds. Each time I've gone on the SSA web site the tracking doesn't seem to work. I can click on a section of the map that is displaying a number in a upside down tear drop, and it pulls up that person, and nothing else happens. It loads a map that doesn't move, gauges that don't move and just a list of turn points. shrug. That's as recent as a few minutes ago. I have not found the Tracking Cell Phone App and I just checked Google Play. Which is why I looked up vehicle tracking.

I'll allow for me being a moron unable to use modern technology.

If I upload a IGC file to the AERO website, I can replay the file, which is awesome while I learn the sport.

John