Old April 9th 17, 11:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Improved live tracking for the SSA membership?

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 at 8:39:57 AM UTC-7, Sean Fidler wrote:
Well said Jim. I think we need to start encouraging US clubs and individual pilots to start building Flarm Antennas for this purpose. Again, another SSA opportunity for innovation...just following the Euro blueprint...

Sean

Before encouraging a Flarm-based tracking system for the US, would it not be a good idea to determine if an adsb-based system would be better?