Old July 6th 04, 01:49 AM
Badwater Bill

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 09:39:55 -0700, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I guess this goes to show that when it comes to memories we're all human

and the
net is not :-)

BWB is human?!? Does this mean that I have to disband the church that I
founded or do I merely have to now give BWB half the collection take?

You guys can't read. I asked that idiot to point out where I'd made
the statement that the PSRU's failed. Since they never have, I never
made the statement. My concerns were over bearings in the PSRU, but
my concerns were invalid. The bearings are fine. Corky proved
nothing.

BWB