Old October 24th 05, 03:25 AM
Roy Smith

Default Wrong data in Jepp GPS database?

I had a strange experience with our CNX-80 earlier today. Heading back
into HPN, we tried to bring up the approach frequency 126.4, and discovered
it wasn't in the database. There were the normal secondary freqs (120.8
and 124.65), but no 126.4. Then I looked up DXR (Danbury, right next door)
which should have also had 126.4 listed, and found no approach freqs in the
database at all. We called NY on 126.4 as normal, and they answered as
usual, so I assume it's still in use.

Anybody else seen this? I assume it's a problem with the database?