Old December 17th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
Juan Jimenez wrote:
snip
As I said here, no one here appears to have the balls to simply go up
to him and ask him. Pathetic.
Why bother? He lied about the record once, he will only do it again.

As I said, you people are pathetic. When confronted with a simple
solution that requires gonads, you slime and slink away with all sorts of
excuses.

OK, suppose I go up to him, ask him if he can prove his claim and he
tells me he can't or doesn't have to will that make you happy?

Dan, I told you, I don't _care_ what you think about Jim or what will make
you or anyone else happy. I simply pointed out the fact not one you has the
balls to go up and ask him about this.