Old December 17th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default FYI Bio zoom ZZZZZZZZ

"DABEAR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Oh, please, take your prepubescent postings somewhere else. Last time I
saw
someone go up to "the source" there were plenty of people around Campbell
and most of them have more aviation experience in their pinkies than you
can
muster in your lifetime, Mark. I happened to be with him at the XPrize
Cup.
Where were you? Toilet?

Flame ON

Careful, you might get burned.

Well, then you're making a fool out of yourself because there is no
escalator at the X Prize facility in Mojave, if that's the one your
referring to. The incidents I referred to occurred in a Florida Mall,
Oshkosh and Sun 'N Fun.

You're not a comedian either. Keep your day job.

I was also at the X Prize in Mojave...glad I didn't see you there
because I can handle just so much ignorance and BS out of a person in
day's time.

Sorry to hear you're so pitifully misinformed. XPrize Cup Mojave. Bring
some more quarters the next time.

mercy snip

Oh, and as for my Aviation experience, you have no knowledge of what I
know, so how do you make an intelligent contrast between those Campbell
sucks up to in a moment of absolute terror and what my education and
experience are?

Doesn't take a genius to get the picture from your postings.

making a note: Mark here goes ape**** when someone reminds him of his
aviation "experience".

Remember Mark, running an aviation picture web site doesn't count as
aviation experience.