Old May 5th 04, 09:44 PM
David Dyer-Bennet

"Jay Honeck" writes:

In retrospect, however, the next time someone jumps up on my wing without
asking, I'm going to kick his ass -- and THEN apologize.

Your choice -- but wasn't the outcome you actually got, by being nice,
really about the best available? Nobody hurt, not even much yelling.

Yeah, jumping on your wing without asking isn't good, but still; you
decide to kick his ass, and he might kick yours, or he might press
charges. Either outcome seems pretty bad.

(Among other things, I'm a concealed handgun instructor, and we spend
a LOT of time in class talking about the importance of *avoiding*
conflict.)
RKBA: http://noguns-nomoney.com http://www.dd-b.net/carry/
Photos: dd-b.lighthunters.net Snapshots: www.dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum/