Old August 13th 03, 06:06 PM
Sean McCarney

Budget no problem (wife's approval obtained!) DVI input wanted, resolution
1025x768 minimum (but all I have is a 15 inch CRT so maybe a higher res
would be better - advice accepted!). What I have been concerned about is
the refresh/update rate which according to the PC Mags is the decideing
factor in order to avoid blurring on games.

Sean

"Peter Duniho" wrote in message
"Sean McCarney" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy a 17 or 19 inch LCD monitor which must, amongst other
things, be good for use with FSCOS. Does anybody have any

recommendations?

What's your budget? What resolution are you looking for? Do you need DVI
input?

I really like my Viewsonic VX2000, so I can recommend that one. But

without
knowing more specifics about what you want/need/can afford, it's not
possible to offer any sort of useful recommendations.

Pete