Old January 26th 04, 02:02 PM
dmac

it won't even load the sim w/o it installed, but may be worth re-installing
incase of errors.
I would think about an upgraded vid card.

--
Dave M
Etna, Maine USA

"Dashi" wrote in message
Do you have DirectX9 and 9b installed?

Dashi

"Sparky" wrote in message
Just found these NG`s from my newest issue of Computer Pilot.
"Dynamite Magazine".
Anyway I recently purchased FS2004 and getting
a crash on the initial startup screen. I go to "create a flight" and

the
aircrft type,airport, weather, all seem to
take several minutes to load. The little display aircraft
also spins around very slowly and jittery. I`ll click FLY NOW and I`ll
freeze up solid!
I`m running a home-built machine with a P4 2.4 gig CPU,
a Radeon 7500 w/64 megs, 512 megs memory and 20
gig HD. I`ve went to ATI Radeons web-site to download upgraded drivers

and
still didn`t cure the problem.
FS2002 runs perfect in this Machine!
"What Can I Do", "Where do I Start"................
Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks,