Old September 14th 05, 10:51 PM
150flivver

Is it just me or doesn't the term risk management mean anything to
anyone? You wouldn't find me anywhere underneath a crane lifting 1500
pounds of concrete much less a helicopter! Don't you think the cable
car company should shoulder some responsibility for not shutting down
the tourist operation while a helicopter was slingloading concrete
overhead? Sounds like pure greed or sheer stupidity or both.

Anyone see the video of a Chinook lifting a sculpture onto a bridge in
Korea when one of the rotors clips the load? Wouldn't want to have
been underneath that one either. It's "Helicopter Crash 5" in the link:
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/aviation_videos.htm