Old February 22nd 06, 03:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student,alt.politics

Default The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

"The history of the present [US Government] is a history of
repeated injuries
and usurpations, all having in direct object the
establishment of an absolute
Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let facts be
submitted to a candid world."
- Declaration of Independence

This would have been the British Government, your history is
in error.

"Immanuel Goldstein" wrote in
message ...
| On 2/22/2006 7:45 AM, Matt Barrow enscribed:
| He trolled to alt.building.construction group
|

| I have never once posted to alt.building.construction.
Unless you have evidence
| to the contrary? Anyone reviewing my posting history on
Google Groups can easily
| see that I am not a troll.
|
| That would make you a liar. As any American judge would
say to a jury, "Any
| witness that you find has told a single lie, you shall
disregard _all_ of their

http://911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos/index.html#building7

http://www.counterpunch.org/leupp12142005.html

| "Speaking the Truth in times of universal deceit is a
revolutionary act."
| - Orwell
|
| "But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing
invariably the same
| Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute
Despotism, it is their