Old November 30th 05, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators

Default Right File, Wrong Directory?

On 30 Nov 2005 08:09:53 -0800, "scooter"
postulated :
Hi Folks, I just joined the group (naturally with a problem). I know
how to fly but don't know computers at this level of sophistication. I
just bought a new PC and FS2004, but I when I tried some add-ons, I
didn't have a clue as to which file went into which folder. Is there a
source I can go to for help? It's the pits at my age to realize just
how illiterate I am!!!

Usually the author of the "add on" has instructions on which files go
in the destination directories. This is usually in the "Read First" or
"Read Me" file.