Old July 1st 08, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke[_2_]

Default B-50(?) + X1

"Martin X. Moleski, wrote:
The aerobatic maneuvers of the models of the X-1 and the B-29
are, of course, outside the general operating limits of the
prototypes. )

Yep. Used to be one of my pet peeves back in my scale RC competition
days.

I've only read about scale RC competition. I haven't
competed myself. But I did get the idea that the catalogue
of maneuvers chosen for flight judging were supposed to be
limited to the abilities of the prototype.

Yep.

In serious contests such as the U. S. Scale Masters, a contestant's score is
a combination of his static (documented accuracy, detail and
workmanship)score plus the best of three flying scores. A contestant who
spun a B-29 model in this setting would get a very poor score, indeed.

http://www.scalemasters.org/f/2008Co...e1708Final.pdf

http://www.ussma-midwest.org/photos/...s.php?album=15

--
Dan