Old January 8th 07, 09:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
TACAN

Default It's Nice Here .....

Hi Chris
I'm not offended - and certainly no offence meant to the French people at
all - the one exception is a "gentleman" (and I use the term very loosely)
who uses the name sir.jean-paul turcaud.
I know that all French people are not tarred with this brush. :-)

Please have a look at aus.aviation at his various posts and I'm sure you'll
understand what I meant.
His recent posts have been very obscene to say the least - I fact I'm now
very confident that he is not a French national at all - his language (if
you can call it that) seems to be more typical of an Australian or American.
Difficult to explain - but something that was posted by him the other day,
didn't "sit right".
Just leaves me wondering what he hopes to achieve by this masquerade.

Hope this helps - pleasure to meet you.

Kind regards
Graham

When they gave out brains, I thought they said Planes. And I missed mine.