Old May 27th 07, 01:23 AM posted to alt.talk.bollocks,demon.local,ne.weather,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default Odd media player behaviour

Peter Hucker wrote:
This should be impossible. I left the computer playing mp3s in media
player, and locked it (to the XP login screen). A macaw removed two
of the keys from the numeric keypad, and managed to stop the media
player while it was locked. I don't have a multimedia keyboard. All
I can think of is that the multimedia controls are actually weird
combinations of key depressions. To further confuse matters, the USB
modem disconnected my broadband at the same time.

A macaw? The real macaw, P.Hucker?