Old December 15th 03, 02:11 PM
Neil Gould

Recently, Roger Long om
posted:

I just read that Bush will speak at the Kill Devils Hill bash. Does
this mean that the Wright Flyer won't be able take off?

Nothing else will be flying, how inappropriate.

I can think of nothing that better represents Bush's notion of
self-importance. If he really had a clue, he'd stay as far away from the
event as he could, so that Americans could celebrate the occassion
joyously by participating in this activity that we all love so dearly.
Instead, he chooses to shut it down, and put the focus on himself. Sheesh.

Neil