Old May 17th 04, 12:38 PM
EDR

In article 0JYpc.63910$536.10695391@attbi_s03, Ben Jackson
wrote:

I'd like to get some aerobatic training in the Washington/Oregon area.
I'm near Portland, but I'd be willing to fly a few hours out to another
airport. I don't want to fly in competition (or even solo for that
matter) just for fun. But I do want training (starting with spins, for
example) not just a ride. I'm big (6'4", 235) so I may not fit in some
of the typical smaller aerobatic planes. Also, I've got a craving to
fly in a T-34 sometime. Any recommendations?

Go to www.eaa.org and click on the "Aerobatics" link,
This will take you to the IAC homepage.
There you will find a tab with links to aerobatic schools.