Old April 22nd 07, 06:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
The Visitor

Default C172N Eats Landing lights for breakfast

I own a fairly young Seneca and put on the wingtips with hid's.
From RMD aircraft lighting. First rate to deal with.

Sigh, okay I'l cite the link, whimper....
http://www.rmdaircraft.com/hid.html

Much better than the halogens that were in there and they can be aimed.
Nothing short of spectacular.
I have two halogens on the nose strut, but they make little noticible
difference weather they are on or off. In fact it barely shows if they
are on or off.

If you go hid, you should be very happy.

John

wrote:

Thx - will do

Will do what?