Old September 27th 03, 05:09 AM
Brian

Jeez, talk about yesterdays views - get off the France bashing already and
get back into life - I supposed you have stopped eating French Fries too?

And yes, France does have an Army - one that is very strong with very good
equipment - the Le Clerc being comparable to the vaunted M1.

So what if they decided not to invade Iraq with bully Bush and his UK
puppet. Lot of other countries decided not to as well - I here no Sweden
bashing or Finland bashing - what about Morocco or Luxembourg?? The list of
so called allies is a lot shorter than the list of countries that stayed out
of it.

France is an independant country and that in itself was one reason for
deciding to withdraw from NATO - so they could pursue their own course of
action.

"tscottme" wrote in message
Brian wrote in message
Anyone have any data in regards to the types of military vehicles and

number
carried that could fit inside the plane for air transport?

Looking at the French Army vehicle mainly - thanks in advance

Brian

France has an army?

--

Scott