Old April 4th 15, 02:45 AM
Mike Kloch Mike Kloch is offline
Junior Member

Hi, I am a former Marine Corps F/A-18 pilot and aerobatic instructor at Advanced Flight Dynamics in Redmond, OR. We have a 2014 Xtreme Decathlon. We can take pilots weighing up to 240lbs so you should be fine if you would be interested in flying with us. We can also offer upset recovery & formation training. Web site http://www.advancedflightdynamics.com and Facebook www.facebook.com/FlyAFD. We are also listed on the IAC Schools web page. (541) 604-2331.

Last edited by Mike Kloch : June 1st 15 at 03:47 AM. Reason: add web page