Old September 21st 04, 12:45 AM
Guinnog65

"B2431" wrote in message
From: "Guinnog65" lid
Date: 9/20/2004 5:01 PM Central Daylight Time
"Steve R." wrote in message
news:jQt_c.1192$Va5.918@trnddc01...

I read that and wonderd who could write such a bunch of BS and actually
believe it, then I saw who wrote it. All made sense then.
Steve R.
(son of Democrats turned Repubs in the 60's. Been to the sandbox, going
back
in 6mo. Believes in what we're doing there

Including the prisoner abuse? Including targetting civilians?

Hopefully the prisoner abuse has been stopped.

Hopefully.

If a civilian bears arms against
coalotion or Iraqui forces he's a valid target. If a bad guy hides behind
civilians then it's his fault the civilians get greased.

Right.

As for civilians dancing on recently attacked military vehicles just how
is the
guy in the Apache to know they aren't the ones that attacked or aren't
still
attacking the vehicles?

Er... common sense?

There are risks to being stupid in a war zone.

As the US policy makers are finding out. At the cost, unfortunately of a lot
of US troops and an even greater number of Iraqi civilians.