Old June 5th 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Another Long Cross Country: HPN to PAO in 6 Days (long)

Morris, Thank You for telling so much of the details of your trip.

I'm planning a June trip from Newport News, VA (PHF) to Oakland (OAK),
also in an Arrow. We plan to go west via route that starts further
north than yours (DLL, 6V4 (Wall, SD), RAP, CPR), make a stop at Flaming
Gorge, then in trail with you to OAK. We intend return via the southern
route (TUS, maybe 0V7 (Kayenta, AZ), CVN, and other stops back to PHF.

Any comments are Welcome.

george