Old February 4th 05, 02:04 AM
Micbloo

What about that 747 that landed at Rand airport with a 50' wide
runway?!

Challenger aborted take-off yesterday at Teterboro Airport (NJ). Skidded
through a chain link fence, across a major road during morning rush hour and
slammed into a warehouse and exploded. And amazingly the 13 aboard the plane
and the two pilots walked away. One car was hit with the roof taken off and
only a few people in the warehouse. And only one serious injury from all of
that. When I saw the footage from one of the SIX!!! ENG ships on station I
figured someone had to be killed. Thank goodness I was wrong. The Aviation
Godz were watching over that morning.

Gerard