Old April 12th 05, 04:45 PM
Matt Barrow

wrote in message
"Matt Barrow" wrote:

"Grumman-581" wrote:
When Grace worked downtown and took the bus via the Park-and-Ride,
she would
accept rides from such people... I guess this is not just from

*anyone*
since these people tend to be what might be considered upwardly mobile
professionals... All in all, I don't think that many of the problem
individuals that you are so concerned about are driving Mercedes,

Volvos,
Saabs, and such while wearing suits...

Um...remember Ted Bundy?

Yes, and I was thinking that during this discussion, too ... although he
may have been a well-dressed, "upwardly mobile professional", he drove a
VW bug.

He didn't have the car hotwiring skills that a couple other serial killers
did.

Still, he had a lot of people fooled by his "professional"
outward appearance.

And he was often referred to as having a rather "charming" personality.