Old January 30th 11, 12:53 AM
sherrell grubbs sherrell grubbs is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Adams View Post
I have aquired a Gyroscopic Directional Indicator made by Sperry Gyroscope
Co Part # 669926-6. Problem is I don't know anything about it and can not
seem to find any documentation about it (ie. what voltage rating, pin-out,
etc). I called Honeywell who bought out Sperry and they told me there were
no more manuals in existence. I find that very hard to believe. Someone
somewhere has got a manual for this instrument. If anyone could help me I
would be very grateful. At this point I am totally frustrated.
The unit you are talking about is part of a Sperry C4 compass system which includes flux gate,gyro,amp and a couple of other things.My airplane has the system,been looking for what you have.Do you know where another one is,could you send me a couple of pix front and back of the unit .
sherrell grubbs 972-931-9253