Old March 21st 18, 06:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Godfrey (QT)[_2_]

Default 2018 SSA Competition Rules Posted

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 1:57:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:
So Andy,first let me thank you and all of the competition committee for your dedication to our sport. It is the definition of "thankless job" so I for one will buy you a beer next time we fly together. Second you mention a handy cockpit size condensed version, I cant seem to find that in the ssa link you provided and did not see it in the 2018 rules pdf? any ideas?

Thanks

Cliff Hilty CH ASW27