Old March 22nd 18, 03:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy Blackburn[_3_]

Default 2018 SSA Competition Rules Posted

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 12:57:30 PM UTC-5, wrote:
So Andy,first let me thank you and all of the competition committee for your dedication to our sport. It is the definition of "thankless job" so I for one will buy you a beer next time we fly together. Second you mention a handy cockpit size condensed version, I cant seem to find that in the ssa link you provided and did not see it in the 2018 rules pdf? any ideas?

Thanks

Cliff Hilty CH ASW27

Thanks Cliff and Tony,

One of us is going to win the award for self-deprecating sardony in this thread. Win or lose, I'm satisfied with my effort.

;-)

9B