Old March 12th 06, 04:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Glass panel upgrade to a Turbo Arrow?

On 10-Mar-2006, "Paul kgyy" wrote:

I would guess that the cost of installing a full Chelton system in an
older Arrow would exceed the value of the airplane.

A good PA28RT-201T (Turbo Arrow IV) with mid-time engine is probably worth
about $90K or more these days. Not sure what the full Chelton treatment
runs, but I suspect it's well below $45K. At any rate, if you are planning
to keep the airplane for a number of years the resale value of your avionics
investment is not a big deal. Get what you want and can afford.

-Elliott Drucker