Old July 21st 04, 11:29 AM
HECTOP

"Capt.Doug" wrote:
You working line service now? :-)

Verry big line service! :-) A friend of mine captains that GIV-SP. A ramp
control guy tried to drive up to me in his pick-up, but I gave him this "I
own this damn Gulfstream" look, that he didn't dare coming any closer ;-)

Btw went to take some photos at FLL yesterday. First thing I did was knock
on BSO Aviation Unit's door at one of the terminals, introduced myself, said
what I wanted (just to take photos and not be harassed), and as amazing as
it may sound the answer was "Uhh, ok, no problem, let me call the field
guys, let them know you are outthere".

HECTOP
PP-ASEL-IA
http://www.maxho.com