Old July 30th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Oshkosh Photos

Oh c'mon, you exaggerate. I shot 336 pictures last week, not
2000. :-)

When I was a kid, my dad taught me that if 10% of my pictures are
worth sharing with other people and 3% are worth printing, I'm doing
darned well.

True enough.

The part that kills me about digital photography is the amount of time
it takes to go through and view, enhance and crop them. If it takes
only a minute to do each picture (and I've found it takes longer,
usually), you're looking at over 5 HOURS of time (without a break) on
your computer!

They lied to us when they said that computers would save us time...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA