Old December 15th 17, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Aero Club Albatross Hosting Ridge/Wave Seminars

Hey Guys,

Some updates:

1) One of the links I sent apparently did not work on mobile devices. Links updated below:

Jan 20th Wave seminar: https://aca-wave-soaring.eventbrite.com

Feb 17th Ridge seminar: https://aca-ridge-soaring.eventbrite.com

2) Useful study material includes looking at flight logs on OLC and the "Ridge Map".

Take a look he https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/ed...fwpVFSCiwyZbvU

- Karl's intro to the Mifflin ridge area: http://ridgesewing.com/mifflin/ridge.htm

- Tom Knauff's book: Soaring the Bald Eagle Ridge

- Contact me directly if you would like Bob Fitch's "Blue Fly" stories

3) Sign-ups are going well! We already have over 23 participants signed up for the Wave seminar and 18 for the Ridge one! Be sure to sign up if you're interested.

All the best,
Daniel