Old February 3rd 04, 11:59 PM
Pixelhead

Here's a good free website with a specific area on how to add scenery,
aircraft and panels to FSIM2004.
Roger

"T. & D. Gregor, Sr." wrote in message
Hi Kevin:

Take a look at our "FAQ" area, toward the bottom of the page, and
download: Guide to FS2004 (FS2k4) Scenery Installation

I hope this helps in some small way, visit the URL below (see sig),
for additional ideas and suggestions.

Good luck

Tom G, Sr.

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 02:00:15 GMT, "KevinŠ"
wrote:

Complete newbie to FS2004 (well any MS sim for that matter).

I downloaded my local airport, one *.bgl file, put it in the add-on

scenery
folder. Didn't seem to make any difference.

Are there any FAQs on this one could point me to?

Name: T. & D. Gregor, Sr.
E-Mail:
Web-Site:
http://www.scenery.org