Old May 8th 04, 05:04 PM
Stu & Kathy Fields

I've flown the X-Plane based Carter Copter simulator. It has force feedback
on the controls The combination of the big screen display makes the
scenario real enough to cause me to sweat during the touch-and-goes. Other
than no feeling in the seat-of-the pants, it was as real as I can imagine.
Carter's installation is accurate enough that the test pilot uses it to stay
current and to test ideas out on the ground
Stu Fields
wrote in message
news
On Wed, 05 May 2004 15:34:42 GMT, Modat22 wrote:

Seeking an autogyro flight simulator.

Thanks in advance.

X-Plane purports to simulate the Carter Copters autogyro. I have the
program but have not tried the autogyro flight model (and frankly
wouldn't know how accurate it is since I haven't flown one).

http://www.-x-plane.com

Dave Blevins