Old July 10th 03, 05:12 PM
Cecil E. Chapman

That's what ComAir or any of the other flight training
centers get for their Professional Pilot Course.
One of my former Private students got her grandfather
to co-sign the loan for her. She finished Comair just
in time for 9-11. Real sad, she was a very good pilot.

Bob

Wow! That almost sounds like education costs to go to medical school
(though obviously much more)!

Good Flights!

Cecil E. Chapman, Jr.
PP-ASEL

"We who fly do so for the love of flying.
We are alive in the air with this miracle
that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"

- Cecil Day Lewis-

My personal adventures as a student pilot
and after my PPL: www.bayareapilot.com
"Robert Moore" wrote in message
. 6...
"Cecil E. Chapman" wrote

Yikes!!!! Are you taking flight instruction to pilot the space
shuttle??? Why $50,000?????