Old May 22nd 05, 11:29 AM
Cub Driver

On Sat, 21 May 2005 15:44:58 GMT, "ShawnD2112"
wrote:

If I had to do it all over again, I'd learn in a Cub or a Taylorcraft at a
little farm strip in the middle of nowhere, at least until time for my QXC,
then I'd move into a 152 with all the kit and learn how to talk to people.

Given that the poster said he had six months to do it in, I think this
is a great idea. Come to Hampton NH this summer or early fall and solo
the Cub, meanwhile enjoying the beach life. Then go off to San Diego
CA and do the spam can / ATC bit. Then it's late enough in the year to
brave Chandler AZ and do stalls and aerobatics in a two-cockpit Great
Lakes biplane....

That will be six months to remember the rest of his life.

-- all the best, Dan Ford

email (put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum:
www.warbirdforum.com