Old February 28th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default A real life pilot's first sim experience

"Tony" wrote

For those of you who get pleasure from the MSFS, more power to you. It
did not work for me. There is a possiblity my mind has been poisoned
to the sim experience, but probably not, I hoped it might be fun ro do
on late nights. Oh well, it was a $20 experiment. The good news is,
that was cheap. Most of my 'experiments' cost a lot more than that.
Want to know how to burn some VC's couple million in a startup
venture? Talk to me!

Mx is a mentally disturbed person; I think most can agree with that.

My question is, why in h*ll did you post that whole sim garbage post? You,
as a real pilot, should know that this is not the correct place for it, and
all it can possibly do is to attract more sim nuts and sim discussion, that
most of us very strongly do NOT want HERE!

Please think, next time.
--
Jim in NC