Old August 1st 07, 06:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Default Name the plane

Funny but true story that happened to me about a year ago...

I walked into a Wendy's (fast food restaurant for those not in the US) near
where I lived and was enjoying my lunch. Along comes this incredible
looking young girl and she starts talking to me. After a few minutes she
asks what I do (I was still wearing a bright yellow shirt and a photo vest
following a shoot), so I told her that I work in a pro camera shop, but on
the side I was an aviation photographer. She says "wow that's really
awesome". Then our conversation turned a bit more personal and she asks me
how old I was, so I told her 42 (I am now 43) and suddenly I was "sir" and
she is apologizing to me for approaching me, and she is practically running
away. Talk about let downs, true she was obviously way too young, but it
was a nice little fantasy for all of 10 minutes.

Then the next day at work I forgot my lunch and said "what the hell I'll
just go to Wendy's" (there is also one near where I work). So I am in the
check out line and the kid behind the counter asks me if I want the "senior
citizens discount". I just glared at the kid and said give me the "Damn
order".

I am not sure if there is a moral to this tale of misadventure or not. But
in 24 hours I went from one extreme to the other.

Andrew

"muff528" wrote in message
Thats the scary part when you are still single and fly past the magic 40
at mach speed, and then realize that in only a few years you will be 50.

What's really scary is when I realize that my brother, who is 9 years
younger than I am, is closer to 50 than me!

Even scary is that these days I won't seriously look at women who are
under 27.

I used to walk into a bar or club and immediately start checking out the
"talent", even
before I ordered my beer.
I still do that when I get out but not before I first find a chair. :^

,Tony P.