Old September 29th 03, 06:32 PM
ArVa

"tscottme" a écrit dans le message de

Wesley Clarke?, now I know why you seem so out of touch.

Am I? :-) I don't think so... I'm not the one bashing the other just for the
country name his passport reads...

We're only days away from his claim that Vietnamese snipers stalked him in

the US
or the Republicans broke up his daughter's wedding.

Well, in a world where some (also presumably serious) say uranium has been
purchased to a guy who had been out of office for ten years at the presumed
date of the purchase, where some prestigious intelligence agencies xerox
some student material, etc, everything is possible you know... Seriously,
I'm not fond of the current administration but I respect the choice the
Americans have made and will respect the next chosen president, be he W.
Clark, H.Dean, G. bush or any other one. That's the important part in
Clark's statement that you probably missed : RESPECT.

Which brings up
another point. Doesn't Kosovo prove the French can't cope with a
conflict larger than a soccer riot?

Or you're playing the fool or you're badly informed...

ArVa