Old November 11th 03, 02:00 AM
.Barnyard BOb.

On 10 Nov 2003 14:12:25 -0800, wrote:

Don't try to justify your mean-spirited antics
further, they are beyond justification.

- Anon

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I repeat...

IMO, you have some very serious mental issues
to resolve before you take me on., anon. This all began
with your PSYCHOTIC fear of being sued for stating
anything publicly here in RAH under your real name.
For me to pass up an opportunity to tickle your underbelly
was and continues to be... too much to resist.

Since a number of people (15, IIRC) have been sued for publicly posting things
on RAH under their own name, I think that anon's fear is anything but psychotic.
In fact, it's pretty reasonable.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NO.....
You then have an UNREASONABLE fear, too.

I personally know a goodly number of the 15...
and they are still using their names on the net.
Last I knew, neither Chuck nor Ron are hiding
under their RAH beds. Quite the opposite.

What happened to them is an aberration -
anything but the norm for the net, IMO.

AFAIK...
Anybody can be sued for anything here.
Matters not what name you use....
or what tires specifications you dare post.
The RISK is the SAME The fact that you
post anything, puts you at risk.

Now that the cat is out of the bag...
are you about to leave?

You do realize your chances of having an auto
accident are far greater than being involved in
a usenet suit. Are you about to quit driving under
your real name? Rather silly when put in proper
perspective, isn't it?

Barnyard BOb --