Old December 20th 04, 03:58 AM
Marty Ross

Thanks everyone for the tips!

I found Brandywine (N99) to be a hospitable place with very nice facilities!

After a few phone calls, I was even able to arrange a rent-a-car to be left
for me on the field, after-hours, at a good price, from Enterprise. They'll
drop off and collect the car from the field.

Trouble is, it was socked in today so I had to leave the plane there and
extend the car rental agreement! At least it's a nice car and cheap. I'll
clear...

"Marty Ross" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hoping to fly to N99 for the weekend from near Newark.

Any tips for this destination or this route?