Old May 31st 11, 06:36 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.security.terrorism,alt.politics.usa.constitution,rec.aviation.piloting
The Ohio State Vest

Default National Magazine says Obama not Born in U.S.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/exc...magazine-says-
obama-not-born-in-u-s/

Globe Magazine has taken up the Obama Eligibility Story with a hard
hitting story that is sure to enlighten many people to the things that you
have been reading here every day at Westernjournalism.com

http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/wp-
content/uploads/2010/07/obamaglobestory.jpg

According to the article, “A Former Hawaii records official is sending
shock waves through Washington, D.C., by revealing there is absolutely no
birth certificate for Barack Obama.”
The Globe continues:

“I had direct access to the Social Security database, the national crime
computer, state driver’s license information, international passport
information, basically just about anything you can imagine to get
someone’s identity,” says Timothy Adams, who served as senior government
records clerk in Honolulu in 2008.

“There is no birth certificate. I was informed by my boss that we did not
have Obama’s birth record.”

According to the Globe, “The repercussions of Adams’ stunning disclosure
could bring Obama’s presidency to an untimely and disastrous end.”

The fact of Obama’s ineligibility is slowly being revealed across the
country. Keep forwarding these pages to your friends and encourage your
friends to do the same. Before long, with the voice of the American people
calling out in a deafening shout, even the Mainstream Media will be forced
to sit up and listen. And then, even Barack Hussein Obama will be forced
to sit up and listen. And he won’t like what he hears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll1ih...layer_embedded