Old November 14th 18, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MNLou

Default Which Soaring weather service subscription is best?

Regarding which is better -

Why not both? That's what I'm doing. I like them both and the additional cost is about 2 tows a year.

I haven't found any trend where one is consistently better than the other and I do like the different options between the two.

I find they can be somewhat different 3 days out but tend to converge closer in to the day of flight.

Kudos to Matthew for being very responsive 100% of the time!

Lou