Old September 6th 04, 03:47 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Why did Bush join the national guard?
From: "Kevin Brooks"
Date: 9/5/2004 7:29 PM Pacific Standard Time

"ArtKramr" wrote in message
From: "Kevin Brooks"

Date: 9/5/2004 1:09 PM Pacific Standard Time

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
Jack G wrote:
OK Art, tell that to a combat Marine - face to face. If all that
happens is
he asks you where you fought - and then laughs in your face when you
tell
him you will be a very lucky man.
Jack G.

Just for the record, Jack, during WWII, the 8th Air Force sustained

more
casualties over Europe than the entire United States Marine Corps did
world-wide
throughout the entire war. If you don't believe me, just ask Google

the
right
questions and they'll provide the same answer that I just did....I know
because
I've already done it.

You must have done it wrong. "Half of the U.S. Army Air Forces'

casualties
in World War II were suffered by Eighth Air Force (more than 47,000
casualties with more than 26,000 dead)."
(
http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...y/usaf/8af.htm )

USMC casualties for the war totalled some ninety thousand, out of some

669K
who served in the USMC. Last I heard 90K was more than 47K. True, more

8th
AF personnel *died* in combat than Marines, but that is not what you

said.

Your use of "casualty" is normally inclusive of wounded, deaths due to

other
than combat causes, and MIA.

Brooks

George Z.

And exactly what is your combat experience wannabee? Marines? Air Corps? A

desk
in the states? Anything at all?

I was born in 1962. A bit late for WWII, OK? Now, that said, the numbers
speak for themselves--or are you going to say the old War Department
statistics are all wrong? And for the last time--NOBODY wants to be you, OK?
Who wants to become a sad, whining, bitter little twit with a serious
self-esteem problem like the sorry excuse for a man that you have become?

Brooks

Arthur Kramer

So you admit to your sniveling military cowardice. I thought so

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer